We (Marquardt GmbH) are pleased that you wish to use the images and press releases of Marquardt GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "contents") provided in the press area. The image and information material available here is protected by copyright. Marquardt GmbH owns the copyrights, unless another author is explicitly named. The contents are available free of charge for editorial purposes and may only be used under the following conditions:
1. Contents offered for download in the press area are available free of charge exclusively for information-oriented editorial purposes. An editorial use exists if the use of the content(s) undoubtedly and exclusively for information or opinion forming purposes serves the public and (in the case of pictures) the illustration of a journalistic article. As soon as the use is at least partly influenced by private or usiness (commercial) interests of third parties or the journalists themselves, there is no editorial use.
3. When using the downloaded content, the source Marquardt GmbH must always be named.
4. A passing on of contents of the press area or copies to unauthorized third parties is forbidden. Any modification (e.g. falsification/alienation) of the contents (beyond an appropriate size adjustment) is also prohibited.
5. Any abusive publication of the contents, for example in a misleading, offensive, pornographic, racist, discriminatory or political context, is prohibited.
7. Marquardt GmbH does not assume any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness and availability of the contents made available for download.
8. Marquardt GmbH shall be liable without limitation in accordance with the statutory provisions for damages to life, body and health due to a negligent or intentional breach of duty by Marquardt GmbH. For damages which are not covered by sentence 1 and which are due to deliberate or grossly negligent breaches of contract, as well as fraudulent intent from Marquardt GmbH, we shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions. To the extent that we have issued a quality and/or guarantee of durability, we shall also be liable on the basis of and to the extent of this guarantee.
9. Marquardt GmbH expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the content or the entire press area of the website without prior notice, or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.